Vermont Appointment and Acceptance of Resident Agent
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This form is used by an out-of-state administrator or executor of an estate to appoint a resident agent living within the state who can accept service of process in the estate proceeding. This is one of over 150 Official Probate forms for the state of Vermont.
- View Vermont Summary of Account of Executor - Administrator With Schedules A-J Attached
- View Vermont List of Interested Persons for an Intestate Petition
- View Vermont Summary of Account of Executor - Administrator - Alternate Form
- View Vermont Decree of Distribution
- View Vermont Decree of Distribution - Alternate Form
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.