Vermont Notice to Interested Persons of Commencement of Probate Proceeding and Hearing on Appointment of Administrator for Intestate Estate Under Foreign Administrator
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This form is used to provide notice to interested parties in an estate that a petition has been filed requesting that an estate be opened and a foreign administrator appointed. This form gives the interested party notice that a hearing on these matters will be held and will likely be approved if no interested party appears at the hearing to object. This form also provides information to the interested party as to what they must do to continue receiving notices of court proceedings (submit Notice of Appearance form VT-148-P).This is one of over 150 Official Probate forms for the state of Vermont.
- View Vermont Summary of Account of Executor - Administrator With Schedules A-J Attached
- View Vermont Petition to Open An Intestate Estate
- View Vermont Motion to Appoint a Special Administrator
- View Vermont Motion to Appoint an Administrator D.B.N., C.T.A.
- View Vermont Notice to Interested Persons of Commencement of Probate Proceeding and Hearing on Allowance of a Foreign Will (Testate)
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.