Utah Notice To End Lease
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This form is used by the Landlord to terminate a residential lease by giving 15 days notice prior to the end of the period (for example, 15 days prior to the end of the month). Residential includes a house, apartment, or condo. Landlord need have no reason to terminate the lease other than a desire that the lease end. Tenant is given 15 days to vacate the premises. For additional information, see the Law Summary link.
- View Utah Notice of Intent Not to Renew at End of Specified Term from Landlord to Tenant for Residential Property
- View Utah Agreed Written Termination of Lease by Landlord and Tenant
- View Utah Notice of Intent to Vacate at End of Specified Lease Term from Tenant to Landlord for Residential Property
- View Utah Notice of Default in Payment of Rent as Warning Prior to Demand to Pay or Terminate for Residential Property
- View Utah 3 Day Notice to Pay Rent or Lease Terminates for Residential Property
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.