The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This office lease clause states that the tenant shall be allowed to utilize the storage area and the same shall be deemed to be included in and be a portion of the demised premises. There will be no charge for the use of storage area by way of rent or for any other services. This form also lists acknowledgments of the tenants obligations for use of the storage area.
- View Clause Providing for the Periodic Increase in the Tenant Security to Reflect Increases in Base Rent
- View Clause Addressing Obligations to Comply with Laws Orders and Regulations Oppressive Approach
- View Clause Dealing with Fire Damage
- View Clause Addressing Obligations to Comply with Laws Orders and Regulations Reasonable Approach
- View Clause Addressing Compliance with Legal Requirements and Insurance Recommendations
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.