Clause Increase Rent
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This office lease clause states that the amount of the security deposit shall be increased to reflect the increase in Base Rent. The Owner shall at all times have and maintain two full months' Base Rent as security.
- View Clause Requiring Landlord Consent
- View Clause Addressing Compliance with Legal Requirements and Insurance Recommendations
- View Gross up Clause that Should be Used in an Expense Stop Stipulated Base or Office Net Lease
- View Clause Addressing Obligations to Comply with Laws Orders and Regulations Oppressive Approach
- View Clause Addressing Obligations to Comply with Laws Orders and Regulations Reasonable Approach
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.