The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This office lease clause states that the landlord warrants and represents that the building and premises are suitable for the safe and healthy occupancy by the tenant, its employees, agents, invitees and visitors. Under this clause the landlord is obligation to maintain this condition of the building and premises.
- View Clause Addressing Obligations to Comply with Laws Orders and Regulations Oppressive Approach
- View Clause Providing for the Periodic Increase in the Tenant Security to Reflect Increases in Base Rent
- View Clause Addressing Compliance with Legal Requirements and Insurance Recommendations
- View Clause Addressing Obligations to Comply with Laws Orders and Regulations Reasonable Approach
- View Clause Requiring Landlord Consent
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.