The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Free Preview no fault form
Description no clause
This office lease clause describes the allocation of risks. The parties desire to allocate certain risks of personal injury, bodily injury or property damage, and risks of loss of real or personal property by reason of fire, explosion or other casualty, and to provide for the responsibility for insuring those risks as permitted by law.
- View Clause Requiring Landlord Consent
- View Gross up Clause that Should be Used in a Base Year Lease
- View Gross up Clause that Should be Used in an Expense Stop Stipulated Base or Office Net Lease
- View Clause Addressing Compliance with Legal Requirements and Insurance Recommendations
- View Clause Addressing Obligations to Comply with Laws Orders and Regulations Oppressive Approach
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need no fault clause, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.