Mortgage Ground Lease
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Free Preview fee provisions
Description fee from lease
This office lease form states that the lessor represents to the lessee that the existing fee mortgage is the only mortgage encumbering the land and the demised premises. The lessor agrees to cause the holder of the existing fee mortgage to agree to certain provisions.
- View Provision Using Floor Area as the Measurement Standard for Midtown Manhattan Modern Office Towers
- View Provision Addressing Present and Future Demands for Electricity in the Premises
- View Attornment Provision in a Sublease
- View Provisions Used for Measuring Additional or Option Space
- View Provision to Include Final Billing
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.