Cost Overruns for Non-Operator's Non-Consent Option
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This form provides that when Operator, in good faith, believes or determines that the actual costs for any Drilling, Reworking, Sidetracking, Deepening, or Plugging Back operation conducted under this Agreement will exceed a designated of the costs estimated for the operation on the approved AFE, the Operator will give prompt notice by telephone to the other Parties participating in the operation, as well as delivering a supplemental AFE estimating the costs necessary to complete the operation. Each Party receiving the supplemental AFE shall have forty-eight from receipt of the notice to elect to approve Operators recommendation or propose an alternative operation.
- View Geophysical Exploration Agreement Between Mineral Owner and Operator, with Option to Purchase Oil and Gas Lease
- View Option Agreement to Purchase Producing Oil and Gas Properties
- View Master Service Agreement for Project Management Services
- View Contract Service Agreement when Seller Continues to Operate Properties Sold to Buyer
- View Certificate of Officer - Short Form
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.