Advance of Well Costs
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This form is one which grants the Operator the right to request and receive from each Non-Operator payment in advance of its respective share of (i) the dry hole cost or (at Operator’s election) the completed well cost for the Initial Well to be drilled.
- View Geophysical Exploration Agreement Between Mineral Owner and Operator, with Option to Purchase Oil and Gas Lease
- View Option Agreement to Purchase Producing Oil and Gas Properties
- View Master Service Agreement for Project Management Services
- View Contract Service Agreement when Seller Continues to Operate Properties Sold to Buyer
- View Certificate of Officer - Short Form
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.