Damage Release Agreement for Drilling Operations
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This form is used when Payee releases, acquits, and discharges Payor, and all its agents, employees, and contractors from any and all claims, demands, actions, and causes of actions, for all injuries and damages of whatever nature or kind to or as a consequence of Payor's work, activity, or operations on the lands described in the release.
- View Release For Surface Damages For Pipeline Right of Way / Easement
- View Release of Judgment Lien - Abstract of Judgment
- View Partial Release of Mortgage / Deed of Trust For Landowner
- View Partial Release of Mortgage / Deed of Trust Lien on Leasehold Interest in Part of Lands Subject to Mortgage / Deed of Trust
- View Release of Oil and Gas Lease - Full Release from Last Owner
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.