Confidentiality Agreement Review
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This form is used when the Offeror is providing certain information regarding properties for use in evaluating the properties for possible acquisition from Offeror. This Information is considered confidential by Offeror and is being provided to Offeree under certain terms and conditions.
- View Geophysical Exploration Agreement Between Mineral Owner and Operator, with Option to Purchase Oil and Gas Lease
- View Assumption Agreement for Buyer's Assumption of Seller's Obligations, in Connection With the Sale of Properties Under A Purchase and Sale Agreement
- View Seismic Data License Agreement - Form A
- View Master Service Agreement for Project Management Services
- View Contract Service Agreement when Seller Continues to Operate Properties Sold to Buyer
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.