Amendment to Oil and Gas Lease to Correct Land Description
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
If the description of lands contained in a lease is incorrect, rather than entering into a new lease, the existing lease may be amended, with the amendment providing the correct description of lands the lessor and lessee intended to be covered by the lease. This form addresses that situation.
- View Amendment to Oil and Gas Lease to Amend Land Description in Oil and Gas Lease to Create Separate Oil and Gas Leases
- View Amendment to Oil and Gas Lease to Amend Land Description to include Additional Lands
- View Amendment to Oil and Gas Lease to Change Depository
- View Amendment to Oil and Gas Lease to Extend Primary Term
- View Amendment to Oil and Gas Lease to Extend the Primary Term of the Lease on Part of the Lands Subject to the Lease
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.