Affidavit Of Competency
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
An affidavit is statement of facts which is sworn to (or affirmed) before an officer who has authority to administer an oath (e.g. a notary public). This Affidavit form is used when a question arises as to whether a principal was alive, and competent at the time a power of attorney was signed.
- View Affidavit of Attorney-in-Fact that Power of Attorney in Full Force
- View Affidavit of Principal that Power of Attorney not Revoked and in Full Force
- View Affidavit of Attorney-in-Fact that Power of Attorney in Full Force with Witnesses
- View Affidavit of Principal that Power of Attorney not Revoked and in Full Force with Witnesses
- View Affidavit by an Attorney-in-Fact or by Affiant in the Capacity of an Attorney-in-Fact
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.