The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Once a debt collector receives written notice from a consumer that the consumer refuses to pay the debt or wants the collector to stop further collection efforts, the debt collector must cease communications with the consumer except:
This form also also includes follow-up letters repeating your earlier instructions with a warning that the debt collector may face going to court if they continue engaging in behavior that violates the FDCPA.
- View Notice of Violation of Fair Debt Act - Notice to Stop Contact
- View Notice of Violation of Fair Debt Act - Unlawful Contact by Postcard
- View Notice letter to debt collector of Section 806 violation - harassment
- View Notice of Violation of Fair Debt Act - Letter To Attorney Generals Office
- View Letter Informing Debt Collector of False or Misleading Misrepresentations in Collection Activities - Using False Representation or Deceptive Means to Collect a Debt - Asserting that the Debt Collector Cannot Accept Partial Payments When They Can
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.