The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
A release gives up a right, such as releasing one from his/her liability for harm or damage that may occur from performing under a contract, or participating in an activity. Some activities are considered inherently dangerous, and those who participate in such activities may be required to sign a release form, acknowledging that they are assuming the responsibility for their voluntary participation in such activities. The release acts as an assurance to the person requesting the release that they will not be subjected to litigation resulting from the signing party's informed and consensual acts. It may be a condition to the acceptance of benefits in settling a claim, in which the person receiving the benefit agrees that person making the settlement has fully carried out their duties in regard to the claim and will not be liable for any further benefits. A waiver is the intentional and voluntary giving up of something. A waiver may be made by an express statement or by conduct, such as not enforcing a right. Some activities require a waiver of liability from participants, especially in dangerous activities such as scuba diving or car racing.
- View Release and Agreement not to Sue regarding Youth Conference
- View Waiver and Release of Claims for Future Accidental Injuries or Death by Individual Applying to Rent a Bicycle - Includes Consent of Parent or Guardian of a Minor
- View Personal Injury Waiver, Release, Hold Harmless, and Indemnity Agreement for Babysitting Services offered by Nonprofit Organization
- View Release, Waiver of Liability and Indemnity Agreement in Favor of Company Furnishing Bartenders to a Party or Other Event
- View Release and Waiver of Liability Regarding Repair of Automobile - Repairs for Off Road Travel Only
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.