Clause for Use in Lease Providing for Indemnification and Release of Lessor for Actions of Lessee
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
A release gives up a right, such as releasing one from his/her liability for harm or damage that may occur from performing under a contract, or participating in an activity. Some activities are considered inherently dangerous, and those who participate in such activities may be required to sign a release form, acknowledging that they are assuming the responsibility for their voluntary participation in such activities. The release acts as an assurance to the person requesting the release that they will not be subjected to litigation resulting from the signing party's informed and consensual acts. In a contract an indemnity clause requires that one party indemnify the other, in the event that certain expenses are incurred. Under an indemnity clause one party or both the parties commit to compensate the other or each other for any loss, injury or liability that arises out of the contract.
- View Aviso de Rescision - Terminacion de Contrato de Arrendamiento de Vivienda - Notice of Termination of Residential Lease
- View Solicitud de Arrendamiento de Vivienda - Residential Lease Application
- View Resident Information Sheet
- View Contract for the Lease and Mandatory Purchase of Real Estate - Specific performance clause
- View Apartment Lease Agreement
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.