The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Description employment trial contract
Employment Agreement between Clinical Trial Firm and Clinical Research Coordinator. The Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC) is a specialized research professional working with and under the direction of the clinical Principal Investigator (PI). While the Principal Investigator is primarily responsible for the overall design, conduct, and management of the clinical trial, the CRC supports, facilitates and coordinates the daily clinical trial activities and plays a critical role in the conduct of the study. By performing these duties, the CRC works with the PI, department, sponsor, and institution to support and provide guidance on the administration of the compliance, financial, personnel and other related aspects of the clinical study.
- View Agreement to Employment of Consultant to Prepare Financial Legal Report
- View Contract with Verbatim Reporter and Transcriber of Medical Records - Proofreading not the Responsibility of Transcriber
- View Contract between Employment Agency and Applicant - including Release from Applicant in favor of Employment Agency
- View Employment Agreement with Assembler of Electromechanical Medical Devices - Noncompetition and Confidentiality Provisions
- View Employment Contract Between College and Coach of College Sports Team with Liquidated Damages for Termination by Coach
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.