The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Free Preview checklist drafting agreement
Description drafting lease contract
Since a trade show or exhibition is held for a period of several days or weeks only, an exhibitor's agreement for space at such exhibition would not ordinarily have to be in writing in order to be valid. It is advisable, however, that the agreement be reduced to writing, in order that the rights, duties, and liabilities of the parties can be clearly fixed.
This form is a generic example that may be referred to when preparing such a form for your particular state. It is for illustrative purposes only. Local laws should be consulted to determine any specific requirements for such a form in a particular jurisdiction.
- View Aircraft Lease Agreement with Option to Renew
- View Aircraft Lease Agreement with Lessee to Supply New Engine in Exchange for Flight Hours and take a Security Interest in Engine
- View Aircraft Lease Agreement with Option to Purchase
- View Lease of Office, Warehouse, and Light Manufacturing Space
- View Lease Agreement of Dock Facilities between City and Corporation
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.