The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Free Preview surviving
Description waiver attorney
The right of election of a surviving spouse may be waived, wholly or partially, by a written agreement, or by a waiver signed by the surviving spouse. A valid waiver by a surviving spouse of a right of election against a will must meet three requirements: 1. It must be in the form of a written contract or agreement; 2. It must be signed by the party waiving the right; and 3. There must have been fair disclosure.
- View Waiver of Right to Election by Spouse
- View Notice of Election by Surviving Spouse
- View Compromise of Creditor's Claim against Estate by Payment of Cash and Conveying of Real Property
- View Estate Planning Data Sheet
- View Assignment of Portion for Specific Amount of Money of Interest in Estate in Order to Pay Indebtedness
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.