The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Free Preview what is a strategic partnership give an example
Description strategic partnership with a distributor ompanies
Exclusivity is a contract term in which one party grants another party sole rights with regard to a particular business function. An example of this type arrangement is a strategic partnership agreement.
This is an example of a license agreement where one party to a strategic alliance is granting the other party the right to manufacture and sell one of Licensor's products in a particular limited territory. Licensee has identified a market for a new product, contracted to have Licensor develop the product, and received the right to market the new product in the particular market identified. Licensor benefits by getting a per piece royalty on Licensee's sales.
- View Agreement to Partners to Incorporate Partnership
- View Agreement to Incorporate by Partners Incorporating Existing Partnership
- View Agreement to Incorporate as an S Corp and as Small Business Corporation with Qualification for Section 1244 Stock
- View General Form of Agreement to Incorporate
- View Partnership Agreement Involving Silent Partner
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need strategic partnership document, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.