Sworn Statement of Beneficiary of Estate and Consent to Close Estate - Uniform Probate Code
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
The Uniform Probate Code was drafted by the National Conference of Commissioners on Uniform State Laws. However, not all state legislatures have adopted it. This form is a generic example that may be referred to when preparing such a form for your particular state. It is for illustrative purposes only. Local laws should be consulted to determine any specific requirements for such a form in a particular jurisdiction.
- View Agreement Between Widow and Heirs as to Division of Estate
- View Agreement Between Heirs as to Division of Estate
- View Agreement Between Heirs and Third Party Claimant as to Division of Estate
- View Disclaimer of Right to Inherit or Inheritance - All Property from Estate or Trust
- View Certificate of Heir to obtain Transfer of Title to Motor Vehicle without Probate (Vehicle not Bequeathed in Will)
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.