The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Free Preview sworn statement
Description theft order
Identity theft is governed by federal and state criminal statutes. State laws vary, but typically define the crime to include an intent to use another's identity to commit, aid, or abet any unlawful activity. A person commits the crime of identity theft if, without the authorization, consent, or permission of the victim, and with the intent to defraud for his or her own benefit or the benefit of a third person, he or she does any of the following:
1. Obtains, records, or accesses identifying information that would assist in accessing financial resources, obtaining identification documents, or obtaining benefits of the victim.
2. Obtains goods or services through the use of identifying information of the victim.
3. Obtains identification documents in the victim's name.
Identity theft statutes vary by state and usually do not include use of false identification by a minor to obtain liquor, tobacco, or entrance to adult business establishments. The types of information protected from misuse by identity theft statutes includes, among others:
" Date of birth
" Social Security number
" Driver's license number
" Financial services account numbers, including checking and savings accounts
" Credit or debit card numbers
" Personal identification numbers (PIN)
" Electronic identification codes
" Automated or electronic signatures
" Biometric data
" Parent's legal surname prior to marriage
- View Letter to Other Entities Notifying Them of Identity Theft of Minor
- View Letter to Creditors notifying them of Identity Theft
- View Letter Agreement Between Known Imposter and Victim to Work Out Repayment Plan
- View Letter to Report Known Imposter Identity Theft to Social Security Administration
- View Letter to Report Known Imposter Identity Theft to Other Entities
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need sworn statement identity, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.