No Broker Commercial Property
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Commercial real estate includes income producing property, such as office buildings, restaurants, shopping centers, hotels, industrial parks, warehouses, and factories. Commercial property usually must be zoned for business purposes.
A person licensed to arrange the buying and selling of real estate for a fee. A real estate broker acts as an intermediary between the parties selling and buying the real estate. Real estate brokers can also be called real estate salespersons, and the people who assist them (who are generally not required to be licensed) are generally called real estate agents.
This form is a generic example that may be referred to when preparing such a form for your particular state. It is for illustrative purposes only. Local laws should be consulted to determine any specific requirements for such a form in a particular jurisdiction.
- View Contract of Sale and Purchase of Commercial Property - Commercial Building
- View Contract to Sell Commercial Property with Commercial Building - Seller Financing Secured by Mortgage and Security Agreement
- View Offer to Purchase Commercial Property
- View Letter Offering to Purchase a Residence
- View Contract for the Sale and Purchase of Real Estate - No Broker - Seller Financing or All Cash - Residential
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.