Law Partnership Agreement between Two Partners with Provisions for Eventual Retirement of Senior Partner
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
In this agreement, a senior attorney desires to be relieved of the active management and business of the law practice, and to eventually retire. His younger partner will undertake the active management and business of the law practice, with the view of eventually taking it over.
- View Law Partnership Agreement with Provisions for Terminating the Interest of a Partner - No Managing Partner
- View Law Partnership Agreement with Provisions for the Death, Retirement, Withdrawal, or Expulsion of a Partner
- View Of Counsel Agreement with Law Partnership
- View Checklist - Partnership Agreement
- View Partnership Agreement - Short Form
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.