The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Free Preview at will employment
Description agreement executive template
In most instances, an employment contract will not state its expiration date. In such a case, the contract may be terminated at any time by either party. If the employment contract does not have a definite duration, it is terminable at will. This is called employment at will. Under the employment at will doctrine, the employer has historically been allowed to terminate the contract at any time for any reason or for no reason. Some State Courts and some State Legislatures have changed this rule by limiting the power of the employer to discharge the employee without cause.This form is an unusual employment-at-will contract due to its complexity.
- View Agreement and Acknowledgment of Obligations to Employer and Customer
- View Employment Contract of Actor for the Run of a Play Incorporating Union Rules
- View Agreement Motion Picture Actor to Perform as Directed by Producer
- View Employment Agreement with Art Consultant
- View Employment Agreement with Assembler of Electromechanical Medical Devices - Noncompetition and Confidentiality Provisions
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need agreement executive sample, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.