Aircraft Lease Agreement with Option to Purchase
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Under the Federal Aviation Act of 1958, any conveyance that affects the title to, or any interest in, any civil aircraft of the United States must be acknowledged and recorded with the Administrator of the Federal Aviation Administration in the manner prescribed by statute. After such an instrument is recorded, it is valid as to all persons without recording and regardless of notice.
This form is a generic example that may be referred to when preparing such a form for your particular state. It is for illustrative purposes only. Local laws should be consulted to determine any specific requirements for such a form in a particular jurisdiction.
- View Aircraft Lease Agreement with Option to Renew
- View Aircraft Lease Agreement with Lessee to Supply New Engine in Exchange for Flight Hours and take a Security Interest in Engine
- View Agreement by Lessor to Assign Lease Agreement
- View Agreement to Assign by Lessee
- View Assignment of Lease by Lessee with Consent of Lessor
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.