Employment of Veterinarian as Assistant for Specific Period of Time
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This is an employment agreement between a veterinarian and his assistant outlining their rights and duties. This form is a generic example that may be referred to when preparing such a form for your particular state. It is for illustrative purposes only. Local laws should be consulted to determine any specific requirements for such a form in a particular jurisdiction.
- View Physician's Assistant Employment Agreement
- View Employment Contract with Marketing Assistant - General Marketing Consultant Agreement
- View Employment Contract with Administrative Assistant
- View Employment Agreement with Art Consultant
- View Employment Agreement with Assembler of Electromechanical Medical Devices - Noncompetition and Confidentiality Provisions
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.