The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Free Preview sample letters of shoplifting in walmart self scanning
False imprisonment is defined as consisting of unlawful restraint against the will of an individual's personal liberty or freedom of locomotion. Unlawful detention is the basis of false imprisonment. It is also defined as any intentional detention of the person of another unauthorized by law.
False imprisonment is confining or physically restraining a person, such as by being locked in a car, being tied to a chair or locked in a closet, with no legal authority to hold the person. It is similar to a charge of kidnapping and it usually occurs in conjunction with a false arrest. False imprisonment is often a crime and if proved is almost always the basis of a lawsuit for damages.
Any intentional detention of the person of another not authorized by law is false imprisonment. It is any illegal imprisonment, without due process or under a false authority, without consideration of whether any crime has been committed or a debt due.
- View Complaint Against Police Officer for Unlawful Arrest, Search, and Incarceration Resulting in Personal Injuries - Police Brutality and Unlawful Detainment
- View Complaint against Police Officers and Municipality for False Arrest - Unlawful Detention
- View Complaint by Patron of Public Swimming Pool Injured while Diving due to Improperly Marked Depth Signs - Personal Sports Injury
- View Complaint for Amount Due for Work and Labor Done on Open Account Basis - Breach of Oral or Implied Contracts
- View Complaint Against Guarantor of Open Account Credit Transactions - Breach of Oral or Implied Contracts
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need shoplifting against, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.