Permission for use of Photographs for School Publication or Website
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Sometimes a Web site will include photographs or other graphics depicting real people. To avoid potential claims of invasion of privacy, the site owner who intends to use such images should require each individual depicted to execute a release. Models under the age of 18 years are considered minors in most states. If the model is a minor, either the parents or the minor's legal guardian should also sign the release.
This form is a generic example that may be referred to when preparing such a form for your particular state. It is for illustrative purposes only. Local laws should be consulted to determine any specific requirements for such a form in a particular jurisdiction.
- View Parental Consent and Release Form Bus Travel to Hockey Games and Practices
- View Consent to Head Lice Removal for a Minor, Release of Practitioner from Liability, and Indemnity Agreement
- View Informed Consent, Waiver and Release of Liability Agreement Regarding Emergency Response Team Program
- View Consent to Surgery and Waiver and Release of Hospital and Staff
- View Authorization by Biological Mother of Minor to Release Information to Attorney for Mother for Purposes of Custody, Adoption or Control of Minor
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.