The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
A Logistics and Freight Forwarding Company specializes in arranging storage and shipping of merchandise on behalf of its shippers. It usually provides a full range of services including: tracking inland transportation, preparation of shipping and export documents, warehousing, booking cargo space, negotiating freight charges, freight consolidation, cargo insurance, and filing of insurance claims. The President of a corporation is generally the principal executive officer of the corporation and, subject to the control of the Board of Directors, supervises and controls all of the business and affairs of the corporation.
This form is a generic example that may be referred to when preparing such a form for your particular state. It is for illustrative purposes only. Local laws should be consulted to determine any specific requirements for such a form in a particular jurisdiction.
- View Employment Contract between Professional Boxer and Manager
- View Employment of Chief Executive Officer of Bank with Detailed Severance Benefits if Executive Terminated
- View Employment Agreement for Project Lead Senior Engineering Training Programmer
- View Employment Agreement between Civil Engineering Firm and Civil Engineer
- View Contract with Employee to Work in a Foreign Country
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.