The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Free Preview agreement custody form
Description child custody
A separation agreement is a formal agreement between husband and wife. A separation agreement usually contains, among others, the following provisions:
If there are children, how much child support is to be paid and the terms of payment.
A visitation schedule.
" How much alimony (if any) is to be paid.
" Responsibility for the joint bills.
" Who will remain in the marital residence and who will pay for its upkeep.
" How to split any tax refund and tax deductions.
- View Separation and Support Agreement Providing for Support of Spouse and Custody and Support of Children
- View Separation and Settlement Agreement with Provisions for Support of Spouse
- View Final Child Support Payment Notice
- View Notice of Demand for Husband to Support Wife and Children
- View Bill of Rights for Children Whose Parents Are Separated or Divorced
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need joint custody, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.