Unanimous Consent to Action by the Shareholders and Board of Directors of Corporation, in Lieu of Meeting, Ratifying Past Actions of Directors and Officers
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Both the Model Business Corporation Act and the Revised Model Business Corporation Act provide that acts to be taken at a shareholders' meeting or a director's meeting may be taken without a meeting if the action is taken by all the shareholders or directors entitled to vote on the action. The action must be evidenced by one or more written consents bearing the date of signature and describing the action taken, signed by all the shareholders or directors entitled to vote on the action, and delivered to the corporation for inclusion in the minutes or filing with the corporate records.
This form is a generic example that may be referred to when preparing such a form for your particular state. It is for illustrative purposes only. Local laws should be consulted to determine any specific requirements for such a form in a particular jurisdiction.
- View Unanimous Written Consent by Shareholders and the Board of Directors Electing a New Director and Authorizing the Sale of All or Substantially of the Assets of a Corporation
- View Action of the Board of Directors by Written Consent in Lieu of Meeting to Adopt IRS Code
- View Unanimous Written Action of Board of Directors Approving Agreement
- View Unanimous Action of Shareholders Increasing the Number of Directors
- View Unanimous Written Action of Shareholders of Corporation Removing Director
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.