Contract with Personal Trainer or Training as Self-Employed Independent Contractor - Covenant not to Compete and Confidentiality
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
A personal trainer is an exercise professional with the knowledge and experience to offer advice and guidance in the areas of exercise and fitness. These professionals can assist you by designing a safe and effective exercise program to help you reach personal goals. A personal trainer can assist with weight loss, exercise performance and improved wellness.
This form is a generic example that may be referred to when preparing such a form for your particular state. It is for illustrative purposes only. Local laws should be consulted to determine any specific requirements for such a form in a particular jurisdiction.
- View Pool Services Agreement - Self-Employed
- View Agreement to Provide Part-Time Custodial Services to a Church
- View Agreement between Cable Television Contractor and Subcontractor
- View Services Contract with Hotel to Maintain in Working Order LCD Televisions - Self-Employed
- View Services Contract with Designer Including Covenant Not to Compete and Confidentiality Agreement - Self-Employed
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.