Agreement for Sale of Goods on an Ongoing Basis
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Under the Uniform Commercial Code, the rights of the parties to a sales transaction, or the rights of third persons, are not generally resolved by the question of who has title to the goods. In lieu of title being a consideration, separate Code provisions enunciate policies and remedies for the parties under a variety of circumstances. Where the Code fails to make specific provisions for a particular situation, then the question of title must be resolved. Where situations are not covered elsewhere, and title is considered, title cannot pass until the goods are identified to the sales agreement. The seller can reserve no more than a security interest in the title to the goods once the goods are shipped or delivered. The parties may stipulate conditions of delivery within the provisions of the Code.
- View Buy Sell Agreement Between Partners of a Partnership
- View Buy Sell Agreement Between Partners of General Partnership with Two Partners
- View Buy Sell Agreement Questionnaire
- View Agreement to Sell and Purchase Sheep
- View Agreement for Sale and Purchase of Accounts Receivable of Business with Seller Agreeing to Collect the Accounts Receivable
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.