Travel Agent Independent Contractor Agreement
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
A travel agency is a business that sells travel related products and services, particularly package tours, to end-user customers on behalf of third party travel suppliers, such as airlines, hotels, tour companies, and cruise lines. This form agreement only deals with the sale of lodging to a particular hotel for a commission. This form is a generic example that may be referred to when preparing such a form for your particular state. It is for illustrative purposes only. Local laws should be consulted to determine any specific requirements for such a form in a particular jurisdiction.
- View Agreement Between Advertiser and Magazine
- View Independent Contractors Packages
- View Contract with Self-Employed Independent Contractor with Confidentiality Agreement
- View Independent Consultant Agreement with Nutritional Consultant
- View Independent Contractor Agreement - For Programming Services
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.