The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Description Represented By Attorney
The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) prohibits harassment or abuse in collecting a debt such as threatening violence, use of obscene or profane language, publishing lists of debtors who refuse to pay debts, or even harassing a debtor by repeatedly calling the debtor on the phone. This Act sets forth strict rules regarding communicating with the debtor. If the debtor tells the creditor the name of his attorney, any future contacts must be made with the attorney and not with the debtor.
- View Letter Informing Debt Collector as to Days and Time Collector May Contact Debtor
- View Letter Informing Debt Collector to only Communicate with Debtor in Writing at Debtor's Home Address
- View Letter Informing Debt Collector not to Communicate with Debtor at Debtor's Place of Employment
- View Letter Informing to Debt Collector to Cease Communications with Debtor
- View Letter Informing Debt Collector to Cease Communications with Debtor and that Debtor Refuses to Pay Alleged Debt
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need Letter Debtor Sample, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.