Instruction to Jury Regarding Damages for Conversion by Lienholder
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
In an action by a personal property owner against the lienholder for wrongful conversion of the property covered by the lien, the property owner is generally only entitled to recover the excess of the fair market value of the property over the amount of the debt for which it was security.
- View Instruction to Jury as to the Definition of Conversion
- View Instruction to Jury as to Evidence of Conversion
- View Instruction to Jury that Intent is not an Essential Element of Conversion
- View Instruction to Jury as to When Demand is not Necessary in Constituting Conversion
- View Instruction to Jury Regarding Effect of Conversion of Part of Chattel
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.