Motion to Require Drug Testing of Parent in a Proceeding to Modify Child Custody Award
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Rule 35 (a)(1) of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure provides in part: The court where the action is pending may order a party whose mental or physical condition - including blood group - is in controversy to submit to a physical or mental examination by a suitably licensed or certified examiner. Most states have adopted these Procedural Rules in one form or the other.
This form is a generic example that may be referred to when preparing such a form for your particular state. It is for illustrative purposes only. Local laws should be consulted to determine any specific requirements for such a form in a particular jurisdiction.
- View Standby Guardianship Guide
- View Grounds for Involuntary Termination of Parental Rights
- View Placement of Children With Relatives
- View Disclosure of Confidential Child Abuse and Neglect Records
- View Petition to Declare Child Free from Parent's Custody and Control for Abandonment - Release of Parental Rights
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.