Successor Trustee Form
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Free Preview trustee form
Description successor trustee
A well drafted trust instrument will generally prescribe the method and manner of substitution, succession, and selection of successor trustees. Such provisions must be carefully followed. A trustee may be given the power to appoint his or her own successor. Also, a trustor may reserve, or a beneficiary may be given, the power to change trustees. This form is a sample of a trustee naming a successor trustee pursuant to the terms of the trust.
This form is a generic example that may be referred to when preparing such a form for your particular state. It is for illustrative purposes only. Local laws should be consulted to determine any specific requirements for such a form in a particular jurisdiction.
- View Appointment of Successor Trustee By Original Trustor in a Trust Agreement
- View General Form of Amendment of Trust Agreement
- View Amendment to Trust Agreement in Order to Withdraw Property from Inter Vivos Trust and Consent of Trustee
- View Second Amendment of Trust Agreement
- View Amendment to Trust Agreement in Order to Add Property from Inter Vivos Trust and Consent of Trustee
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need appointment of trustee form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.