Agency Agreement For Work By Auto Technicians
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Free Preview auto repairs
Description automotive repair and independent contractors
In this form, the owner of an automotive body and fender repair shop is contracting with an independent contractor to do body and fender repair and painting for a commission on work done. Although no definite rule exists for determining whether one is an independent contractor or an employee, certain indications of the status of an independent contractor are generally recognized related to the basic issue of control. The general test of what constitutes an independent contractor relationship involves which party has the right to direct what is to be done, and how and when. Another important test involves the method of payment of the contractor.
- View Computer Repairman Services Contract - Self-Employed
- View Self-Employed Auto Detailing Services Contract
- View Athletic Person Training or Trainer Agreement - Self-Employed Independent Contractor
- View Agreement Between Personal Trainer and Client
- View Auctioneer Services Contract - Self-Employed Independent Contractor
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need automotive agreement, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.