The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Free Preview Adverse Property
Description Property Ownership
Adverse possession is a means by which someone may acquire title to the land of another through certain acts over a defined period of time. Such acts must continue uninterrupted for the time period defined by state laws, which vary by state. In general, the acts of possession must be overt, hostile, exclusive, uninterrupted, and under a claim of right, so as to give the owner or others claiming entitlement to possession notice and an opportunity to counter the adverse possession. This form is an affidavit refuting such claims.
This form is for illustrative purposes only. Local laws should be consulted to determine any specific requirements for such a form in a particular jurisdiction.
- View Affidavit in Support of Adverse Possessor by Third Party that Property Held Adversely Through Successive Adverse Possessors - Squatters Rights
- View Affidavit by Owner of Driveway Encroaching on Neighbor's Property
- View Affidavit as to Apparent Abandonment of Real Property to be used in Establishing Adverse Possession Claim - Squatters Rights
- View Affidavit of Sale By Foreclosure
- View Affidavit of Death of Joint Tenant
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need Property Title, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.