Notice to Lessee from Lessor of Lessor's Refusal to Renew or Extend Lease Agreement - Past Due Rent - Nonrenewal or Not Renewing
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This is a sample of a notice given by a lessor to a lessee that lessor is not going to renew or extend his/her lease and will take possession of the premises on a certain date. This refusal to renew involves a situation where the lease gives the lessor the right to refuse to renew the lease. This form is a generic example that may be referred to when preparing such a form for your particular state. It is for illustrative purposes only. Local laws should be consulted to determine any specific requirements for such a form in a particular jurisdiction.
- View Notice to Lessor of Lessee's Intention not to Renew or Extend Lease Agreement - Nonrenewal or Not Renewing
- View Notice to Lessor by Lessee's of Lessee's Intention not to Renew where Lease Provides for Automatic Renewal in Absence of Contrary Notice - Nonrenewal or Not Renewing
- View Notice By Lessee to Lessor of Exercise of Option to Renew Lease
- View Default Notice to Lessee who has already Vacated the Premises
- View General Form of Notice of Termination from Lessor to Lessee
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.