Answer with Specific Denials and Admissions Along with Denial of Sufficient Knowledge or Information to Form a Belief as to Certain Allegations
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This form is used when the defendant admits facts that are true and deny allegations that are not true. This answer must be filed within 20 days in federal court and 30 days in some state courts. This form is a generic example of an answer that may be referred to when preparing such a pleading for your particular state.
- View General Form of an Answer by Defendant in a Civil Lawsuit
- View General Form of an Answer by Defendant in a Civil Lawsuit Admitting Part of the Allegations in a Paragraph of a Complaint but Denying that Part Which is not True
- View Answer by Defendant in a Civil Lawsuit Alleging the Affirmative Defense of Assumption of Risk
- View Answer by Defendant in a Civil Lawsuit Alleging the Affirmative Defense of Fraud
- View Answer by Defendant in a Civil Lawsuit Alleging the Affirmative Defense of the Cause of Action being Barred by the Appropriate Statute of Frauds
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.