Agreement Between Physician as Self-Employed Independent Contractor and Professional Corporation
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Although no definite rule exists for determining whether one is an independent contractor or an employee, certain indicia of the status of an independent contractor are recognized, and the insertion of provisions embodying these indicia in the contract will help to insure that the relationship reflects the intention of the parties. These indicia generally relate to the basic issue of control. The general test of what constitutes an independent contractor relationship involves which party has the right to direct what is to be done, and how and when. Another important test involves the method of payment of the contractor.
- View Self-Employed Technician Services Contract
- View Contract with Consultant as Self-Employed Independent Contractor with Limitation of Liability Clause
- View Producer Agreement - Self-Employed Independent Contractor
- View Collections Agreement - Self-Employed Independent Contractor
- View Minister Agreement - Self-Employed Independent Contractor
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.