Authorization for Lien and Sale for Nonpayment of Repair and / or Parts Charges - Car or Automobile
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
The following form creates a lien on automobile parts and motors for charges incurred by the Machine Shop for its services and charges in repairing and/or rebuilding the items. Upon failure by Customer to pay all charges for repairing or rebuilding the items, Machine Shop may sell the items by public or private sale, and the net proceeds of such disposition, after deducting all expenses of Machine Shop, shall be credited against the total amount owed by Customer to Machine Shop.. Machine Shop may purchase any of the items at any public or private sale by simply bidding its debt and expenses. No money need change hands, but a record should be kept detailing the date of the sale, the amount paid and the items sold and purchased.
- View General Form for Verification of Lien Notice
- View Pre-Lien Notice to Owner Regarding Potential Mechanic's Lien for Services to be Provided to General Contractor
- View Pre-Lien Notice to Owner of Intention to Claim Mechanic's Lien for Services Provided
- View Notice of Lien by Owner of Auto or Car Repair Garage and Notice of Sale
- View Notice of Lien of Garageman and Sale
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.