Contract for the Lease and Mandatory Purchase of Real Estate - Specific performance clause
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This form is a contract for a lease and a manadatory purchase of real estate. Seller demises and leases to purchaser and purchaser takes and rents from seller certain real property described in the form. Purchaser agrees not to use or permit the use of the property for an illegal purpose. An auction, fire or going out of business or bankruptcy sale, may not be conducted in the property without prior written consent of the seller.
- View Contract for the Lease and Purchase of Real Estate - Purchase by date or leave
- View Notice by Lessee to Lessor of Exercise of Option to Purchase
- View Residential Lease Agreement and Option to Purchase - Detailed
- View Agreed Termination of Lease and Surrender of Premises
- View Tenant's Notice of Intent to Move Out
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.