Affidavit of Defendant Spouse in Support of Motion to Amend or Strike Alimony Provisions of Divorce Decree Because of Cohabitation By Dependent Spouse
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This is a generic Affidavit to accompany a Motion to amend or strike alimony provisions of a divorce decree because of cohabitation by dependent spouse. This form is a generic example that may be referred to when preparing such a form for your particular state. It is for illustrative purposes only. Local laws should be consulted to determine any specific requirements for such a form in a particular jurisdiction.
- View Affidavit of Defendant Spouse in Support of Motion to Amend or Strike Alimony Provisions of Divorce Decree on Remarriage of Plaintiff
- View Affidavit of Defendant Spouse in Support of Motion to Amend or Strike Alimony Provisions of Divorce Decree Because Of Obligor Spouse's Changed Financial Condition
- View Affidavit by Obligor Spouse on Application to Modify Order for Alimony
- View Affidavit of Desertion of Spouse
- View Affidavit By Respondent in Support of Motion to Vacate Divorce Decree on Grounds of Fraud due to Forgery of Signature as to Appearance
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.