Texas Warranty Deed for Individual to Two (2) Individuals as Joint Tenants Subject to Reserved Life Estate
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This form is a Warranty Deed where the grantor is an individual and the grantees are two individuals holding title as joint tenants. The property is subject to the reserved life estate of the grantor.
- View Texas General Warranty Deed from a Limited Liability Company to Two Individuals or Husband and Wife
- View Texas Fiduciary Deed for use by Executors, Trustees, Trustors, Administrators and other Fiduciaries
- View Texas Special Warranty Deed Individuals to Trust
- View Texas Warranty Deed - Nine Individuals to an Estate
- View Texas FHA Warranty Deed
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.