Texas Notice To Residential Tenant
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This form is for use by a Tenant to terminate a month-to-month residential lease. Residential includes a house, apartment or condo. Unless a written agreement provides otherwise, the Tenant does not have to have a reason for terminating the Lease in this manner, other than a desire to end the lease. A month-to-month lease is one which continues from month-to-month unless either party chooses to terminate. Unless a written agreement provides for a longer notice, 30 days notice is required prior to termination in this state. The notice must be given to the Landlord within at least 30 days prior to the termination date. The form indicates that the Tenant has chosen to terminate the lease, and states the deadline date the Tenant will vacate the premises. For additional information, see the Law Summary link.
- View Texas 7 Day Notice to Terminate Week to Week Lease - Residential from Tenant to Landlord
- View Texas Notice of Default in Payment of Rent as Warning Prior to Demand to Pay or Terminate for Residential Property
- View Texas 7 Day Notice to Terminate Week to Week Lease - Residential from Landlord to Tenant
- View Texas 30 Day Notice to Terminate Month to Month Lease - Residential from Landlord to Tenant
- View Texas 3 Day Notice to Vacate Prior to Filing Unlawful Entry and Detainer - Residential
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.